- Fisher, M. (2022), The Chaos Machine, The Inside Story of How Social Media Rewired Our Minds and Our World, Little, Brown and Company
- Lembke, A. (2021), dopamine nation-Finding Balance in the Age of Indulgence, Dutton, Penguin Random House, LLC
- Aral, S, (2020) The Hype Machine - How Social Media Disrupts Our Elections, Our Economy, and Our Health-and How We Must Adapt, Currency, Random House LLC
- Zuboff, S. (2019) The Age of Surveillance Capitalism, PublicAffairs
- Lanier, J. (2018) Ten Arguments for Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now, Picador, Henry Holt & Co.
- Twenge, J. M., (2017) iGen: Why Today's Super-connected Kids Are Growing Up Less Rebellious, More Tolerant, Less Happy-and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood, Simon & Schuster, Inc.
- Wu, T., (2017) The Attention Merchants: The Epic Scramble to Get Inside Our Heads, Vintage
- Alter, A. (2017) Irresistible, The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked, Penguin Press, New York
- O'Neil, C. (2016, 2017) Weapons of Math Destruction, Broadway Books, Penguin Random House LLC